If your property is currently on the market, it may be tempting to assume that your agent is in full control of the situation, and that sooner or later a buyer will materialise, But don’t be so sure! Sometimes an agent will take the same view and simply sit in hope, having apparently exhausted their own marketing options.
However, we believe in a much more proactive approach and would invite anyone who is currently “waiting in hope” to contact us for a free and confidential marketing review meeting. Our aim during these meetings is not to criticise your chosen agent, but simply to help you consider some key facts about the progress of your sale from day one and offer constructive advice where appropriate.
For example, we would review the following in context:
1. The response to date and feedback from viewings and advertising.
2. The number of viewings/virtual viewings in relation to local averages
3. The “drawing” ability of your sales particulars, online listing and photographs.
4. The presentation of your home.
5. The availability of other homes on the market that compete with yours.
6. Your own moving plans.
7. How your property is positioned in the market.
Sometimes it pays to have another pair of eyes to take a constructive and enthusiastic look at your situation. Any marketing advice we offer (with a smile) would be sincere, free, and without obligation.
We’d love to help you move, so why not call us on 01234 380360 to arrange a confidential and constructive meeting over a coffee or by video if you prefer.